SAUGUS PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Superintendent’s Special Report - October 27, 2020
Looking for Bus Monitors
Saugus Public School Department is current looking to employ Bus Monitors.
● Assists the bus driver with the safety, movement, management and care of the children while
boarding the school bus, leaving the bus or being transported.
● Seats self in an area on the bus to ensure observation of all passengers at all times and make
sure they are following school bus safety rules.
● Assists the school bus driver in reporting infractions of school bus safety to building principal.
● Maintains a high standard of student conduct and safety at all times.
● Ensures that a child takes his/her belongings with him/her when departing the bus Middle School/High School Bus hours approximately 6:30 am to 7:30 am and 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm.
Pay is $13.06 per hour per the SEAA contract.
If interested please contact Ms. Linda Belmonte at 781-231-5000 ext.120
Grab & Go Student Breakfast/Lunches: Tuesdays & Fridays from 11a-1p at the Veterans Elementary School, 39 Hurd Ave. No enrollment necessary, just grab & go. Both pick-up times give multiple days worth of meals.