Looking for Bus Monitors
Saugus Public School Department is current looking to employ Bus Monitors.
● Assists the bus driver with the safety, movement, management and care of the children while
boarding the school bus, leaving the bus or being transported.
● Seats self in an area on the bus to ensure observation of all passengers at all times and make
sure they are following school bus safety rules.
● Assists the school bus driver in reporting infractions of school bus safety to building principal.
● Maintains a high standard of student conduct and safety at all times.
● Ensures that a child takes his/her belongings with him/her when departing the bus Middle School/High School Bus hours approximately 6:30 am to 7:30 am and 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm.
Pay is $13.06 per hour per the SEAA contract.
If interested please contact Ms. Linda Belmonte at 781-231-5000 ext.120
In Saugus, excellence is a culture. Everything we do is focused on doing the best for our children so that they can compete successfully in this ever changing global community. It is about providing a quality education, with the best technologies and skills, that will enable all children to contribute and prosper in a new world order.
We need the best people to make this happen, but every organization wants to attract the most qualified employees. So why should you choose Saugus? You should choose Saugus if you want to be part of a team that is passionate, committed to excellence, and on the cutting edge.
The Saugus Public School System does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, or disability in admission to, access to, employment in, or treatment in its programs and activities. The Saugus Public School System is committed to maintaining a school environment free of harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, or disability. Harassment by administrators, certified and support personnel, students, vendors and other individuals at school or at school-sponsored events is unlawful and is strictly prohibited. The Saugus Public School System requires all employees and students to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner with respect to their fellow employees, students and all members of the school community.