Augustine J. Belmonte Middle School
BELMONTE RECENT NEWS
All Saugus Public Schools will be closed through the end of the school year.
Looking for Bus Monitors
Saugus Public School Department is current looking to employ Bus Monitors.
● Assists the bus driver with the safety, movement, management and care of the children while
boarding the school bus, leaving the bus or being transported.
● Seats self in an area on the bus to ensure observation of all passengers at all times and make
sure they are following school bus safety rules.
● Assists the school bus driver in reporting infractions of school bus safety to building principal.
● Maintains a high standard of student conduct and safety at all times.
● Ensures that a child takes his/her belongings with him/her when departing the bus Middle School/High School Bus hours approximately 6:30 am to 7:30 am and 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm.
Pay is $13.06 per hour per the SEAA contract.
If interested please contact Ms. Linda Belmonte at 781-231-5000 ext.120
Reminder students that will be attending the Washington D.C. Trip must register by December 13th. A deposit of $250 (of which $125 is non-refundable) must be made.
The total cost of the trip is $820.00
Second payment of $250 is due on February 14th
Final payment of $320 is due on April 10.
All money is to be sent to Capital Tours. Any request for financial assistance must be made in writing to Mrs. Monto no later than December 13th.
Saugus High School Advanced Academy Program
Students in the Class of 2024 will be the 6th class to complete the SHS Academy for the Advanced Program of Studies in the areas of Humanities & STEM. These outstanding students have completed a rigorous curriculum including Advanced Placement & Honors classes in addition to graduation requirements.
Find out more about our Advanced Academy Program on Monday, November 4, 2019 at 6PM in the SHS Learning Commons!
MA DESE 2019 School and District Report Card
Please follow this link to review the Saugus Public Schools 2019 Report Card
Please follow this link to review the Belmonte Middle School's 2019 Report Card
Please click here to download the principal’s letter regarding the Belmonte Middle Schools MA DESE 2019 School Report Card.
Need this website translated? Copy and paste the URL into the Google Translate translation box, select your language, click translate, and you will be redirected to a translated version of this website.
7:50 AM - 2:10 PM
Early Release Time: 11:15 AM