Saugus High School
SHS Summer School Program 2019
Please note: Summer School will take place at Belmonte Middle School this summer (due to construction) Sign up online: https://unipaygold.unibank.com/transactioninfo.aspx?TID=17021
On Monday, May 6, 2019 is the start of Advanced Placement Exams. The following are a few important dates of which all should be aware:
- Pre-administration will take place during both lunches in the auditorium lobby on Thursday, April 4th & Friday, April 5th.
- All AP Exam fees must be paid prior to April 12, 2019. The cost of each exam is $94. If you qualify for free or reduced lunch, you will also qualify for a reduced exam fee of $15 per exam and must complete the attached form. Please print the form and return to Ms. Politano. All payments must be made using Unipay. See details below:
How To Pay For Advanced Placement Exams
Please follow these instructions to pay for Advanced Placement Exams:
- Go to the Saugus Public Schools website: https://www.saugus.k12.ma.us/home
- Under “District Links and Documents” click on “Payment Center”
- You will be redirected to the Saugus Public Schools page of the UniPay website
- Under the “Transactions” section click on “SHS Exams & Courses”
- Click on “Advanced Placement Exam Fee”
- Fill in required fields
- Payment Amount $94 for each AP exam for 2018-2019
- Student Name
- Parent/Guardian Name
- List all Advanced Placement Courses student is taking
- If you qualify for Free/Reduced Lunch, the cost of the exam will be $15.
- If you are taking multiple exams and need help to set-up a payment plan, please speak to Ms. Politano.
- AP Exam Reduced Fee
SHS Advanced Academy
The deadline for the SHS Advanced Academy Applications has now passed. If you have questions about the SHS Academy, please check out this presentation and contact Ms. Politano with any questions.
7:25 AM - 1:50 PM
7:25 - 1:15 PM (Wed Only)
Early Release Time: 10:50 AM